John Barban, certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and varsity strength and conditioning coach, is betting you would. What's more: With his quick and effective trademarked workout program: The 6 Minute Circuits Workout he makes himself and his expertise available to you.
If that's not enough to entice you to get your move on, here's the full breakdown of criteria for Barban's workout program for women:
- It is built to last less than one hour, three times each week
- It is built to be fun and easy, using little extra machinery
- It is build to be free from intense running
- It is a total body workout you can use anywhere to help you burn fat and create overall balance in your body
- It is a program you can use over the long-haul, to adjust to your current fitness needs and to evolve as you do
In his program, Barban gives us the "exercising as a lifestyle" approach to fitness. And in this fitness enthusiasts opinion, this is the key to exercise and fitness retention. It's not a quick fix solution, rather the The 6 Minute Circuits Workout acts as a stand-alone program, or can be integrated into the program you are already using. The downloadable manual consists of a wealth and variety of circuits to choose from, as well as detailed and visual explanations of all exercises.
More highlights include:
- Physiologically and anatomically speaking, it's no secret that we, as women, are created differently from our male counterparts. By following a more pedestrian fitness program, we could put ourselves at risk for injury. Using his background in research then, Barban helps us understand these differences and how we can properly train to overcome them. For example, since our hips tend to be wider than a man's, this can put us at risk for such afflictions as chronic knee pain and knee injury if we train improperly. Barban uses his research background to tailor his program specifically for the body's of women.
- When I think of "core training," ab training automatically comes to mind. Yet, Barban makes the case that all exercises can be core stabilizers, a focus for creating strong female bodies. Here you will learn breaking information that could challenge what the general public knows about abdominal and core exercises. Barban helps us understand how to focus our fitness, creating attention to fat loss and spine protection for beautiful bodies - this rather than the thousands of crunches that most are convinced are the holy grail.
In addition you will also get more great bonus material including The Ten Day Diet Solution, The Dynamic Stretch Warm Up, and more! I hope you'll check out John Barban's fitness program, for me it's made exercising and the quest for body-change fun again.
John Barban is a certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and a varsity strength and conditioning coach. His trademarked workout program: The 6 Minute Circuits Workout is designed to get a full body cardio and muscle toning workout in the comfort of your own home. John is a senior contributor at: http://www.grrlathlete.com where you can sign up to get insider information in the nutrition and fitness industry. You can ask John a question on the http://www.grrlathlete.freeforums.org dedicated to support women with their fitness and nutrition goals.
To Learn More And Get Your Free Sample Workout: Click Here!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Laura M. Turner, journalist, author and Certified Natural Health Practitioner
is the creator of the Nature's Healing Treasures Website. She invites you
to learn more about healing yourself and those you love with quality retail
or wholesale essential oils. Visit today and begin a healthier tomorrow.